What’s the Association’s purpose?
The mission of the MCU Alumni Association is to build lifelong relationships between alumni and their alma mater. To this end the Association…
· Hosts various alumni special events such as class and cohort reunions
· Communicates with alumni through newsletters, emails, and social networks
· Serves as a liaison between alumni and their alma mater
Why should you join?
· A strong alumni association equates in higher university rankings with entities like US News enabling Mid-Continent to attract more students
· Special discounts through our MCU Alumni Association Discount Program with discounts on cell phones, car rentals, and more
· A portion of all dues goes to the Annie Fritts Alumni Scholarship fund
What does it cost?
· Annual Dues - $20 single/$30 couple
· Lifetime Dues - $350 single/$500 join
How do I join?
· Call 270.247.8521 ext. 233 to join by phone
· Print and mail completed membership application with appropriate dues to:
MCU Alumni Association
99 E Powell RD
Mayfield, KY 42066